News Detail


Feb, 2020

In Person Registration

Cash or Check Accepted Must bring proof of residency
i.e. DL School paperwork or utility bill
please have medical release form completed asap they can be found on our forms and handout page.  
Copy of birth certificate is needed if your child did not play for Montague last year